18 April 2008

Two Months On!!

Its been a long while but those that know me its not through lack of things to say its just that i have been so busy at work and the last thing i feel like doing is tapping away at a key board after hours. Its so much more fun checking out everyone elses goss.

We took a drive to Kunnunurra at easter for the weekend- needless to say nearly a full day driving there, a day of sightseeing and then a drive back again. Was nice though to get away and relax. Went to some lovely waterfalls, lake Argyle (bloody beautiful) will be going back there!, Wyndam (hmmm wont be on my to live there list) and did some 4x4 driving to a place that the lady at Wyndam claimed was the Prison Tree (later found out the Prison Tree is in Derby???), but was a big boab tree anyway and nice drive to get there.

One of my best friends Jennafina is in New York at the moment and i got my second email from her today. Was great to hear about her travels, she is having a ball. I got her and Miriam tickets to the Jerry springer Show in Chicago so they hired a car and drove there and back, crack me up as id love to be a fly on the dash mat seeing them drive in USA on the wrong side of the road.
Mum is in Peru for 3 weeks, i spoke to her the other day and she also is having a great time seeing all there is to see.
Dad is in Melbourne doing the bowls carnival thing.
Needless to say im feeling very left out with everyone travelling around the place- so guys do think of me slogging away at work!!!

Im off to Sydney for a week for work conference so that is the closest thing il get to a holiday i suppose. Will be nice though, im staying across from the beach. Meanwhile Rob will be in Alice at the Alice Springs Cup with a couple of buddies from Brisbane- real boys weekend and thankfully when they get back il be in Sydney so they can have the place to themselves.

2 comments:

Jennafina said...

Hey Odi Lee

Yes I am thinking of you slogging away at work -cause some one has to do it - while all of us are on holidays or as they say over here "vacation" just getting into the yankee lingo!

Come on you are going to Sydney that is sort of a holiday - isnt it??

Few days left before we go home - as I have said before - I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME!

PS: I am a true American now - I bought a Obama for President 2008 badge and I wear it proudly :-)

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Unknown said...

Hi Jodi - I enjoy keeping up with your blog.... and finding out what you're up to these days. When is your mum due back? I want to ring her when she's had a day or so to settle back in, and find out all about her wonderful trip!
Deb