02 September 2007

My Week.....




Well its ben a while since i posted a blog message.

Cant say iv been up to anything superduper interesting.

The later part of this week has been really really quiet, im well and truly ready for Rob to come home, the walls in this house must be getting bored of my constant dribble to my self ha ha ha.

Iv done a bit of sewing. Gearing up for the wet season iv brought a heap of cheesecloth material and made myself some cool throw on dresses for after work and around the house, for $3.50 p/meter how could you go wrong! considering me and Toni were shopping last weekend and they were on sale for $39.00. I did a small experiment to make myself some skorts, i had some years ago and they were great for girls like me who arnt quite as lady like as you should be when wearing little mini skirts. Very chuffed last night at my accomplishments i have decided to made a coupla pairs to wear to work.

Iv been pricing up how much a holiday in NY would be and seeing if the bank account will allow!

I be speaking to you soon 1800!

1 comment:

Jennafina said...

Hey Odi
Nice dress but where is your head shot?
I am so so so busy here at work I haven't even had a chance to check out any prices on New York glad you are one step ahead. If you don't have to finances don't stress (but I am sure you have) he he :-)
Not long now before your man is home bet you will be glad.