05 July 2007

Farewell Cold Weather!

Well my time has come to pack the suitcase and go home tomorrow morning!
Iv been, iv trained, iv shopped and iv eaten yummy food (room service of course!).
Once you pop you cant stop- yes iv just cracked open the pringles, kinda my dessert after room service dinner they never put enought of those chips in the box!!!!!
Will be nice to go home to wearing tank tops and shorts again.
Hope you all like my new look site and when i get home il put more pics on too.
Anyhoo Over and Out Rubber Ducky........

1 comment:

Jennafina said...

Odi Lee

(Here goes for the 3rd time me commenting - don't know where the others are - must be in cyber space)

Pringles: Once you start you can't stop - I can relate to that, love them but why do they never fill the tin to the top?

Hope you learnt lots while in Sydney and shopped till you dropped.